We’re committed to providing people with high levels of customer service and helping them whenever they need us. We’re always happy to meet qualified tradesmen, or experienced customer service representatives, to become a part of our team to help people with whatever property maintenance needs they have.
Some of the qualities we look for in our office staff includes:
- Taking ownership of customer requests and seeing these through to suitable conclusion.
- Resourceful to help prevent and also resolve issues that occur during the course of some jobs.
- Sympathetic to the needs of customers, especially when they’re facing stressful problems.
Contact our team now if you feel you have the skills to join our customer support team.
Some of the qualities we look for in our tradesmen include:
- Willingness to share your knowledge so that customers are well placed to make informed decisions
- Being thorough at every stage so clients understand, and are happy with the work that has been done.
- Sympathetic to the needs of customers, especially when they’re facing stressful problems they want resolved quickly.
Contact our team now if you feel you have the skills to join our fantastic team of tradesmen.
- Provide estimating and pricing support.
- Prepare timely and accurate quotations based on customer requirements.
- Answer phone calls and take messages as required.
- Accurately inputting and logging all relevant information onto the internal systems.
- Communicate with customers from our database to gain interest and information for new bookings.
- Creating and sending quotes to customers. Booking quotes with attention and accuracy.
- Interacting with customers and building good ongoing relationships with them.
Assisting estimators on site from the office. Get involved with day to day office administrative tasks and generating reports.
- Build and maintain relationships with customer via phone and email
- Coordinate the work schedule of the allocated operatives and work in coordination with the bookings team (organising the time planner to ensure jobs have been booked in a geographical order)
- Updating the system and ensure all relevant information is allocated to the jobs, operatives and clients are fully informed.
- To ensure all deadlines are met, including invoices and quotes sent out completing jobs where needed
- Overseeing the time planner on e-works to ensure that description is correct, and all relevant details have been entered correctly.
- Provide cover to the office administrator where needed.
- Ensure allocated operatives are using internal systems correctly including correct data entry at all times.
- Daily supervision of the current jobs of your dedicated operatives
- Support with the planning of upcoming jobs.
- Update office and line manager on a daily basis on progress and potential issues or delays.
- Hand-on support if needed to ensure jobs are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Support with purchasing and collection of material or site clean up.